We were very fortunate to have been able to buy some of the best underwater scooters in the world !!
DPVs offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time. DPV is a great way to see more and have fun doing it. Playing is the specialty of this course!
Minimum age required 15.
To be Open Water Diver certified or higher.
Minimum 2 days
3 Shore dives: 1 Confined dive + 2 Open dives
You’ll learn about:
- Maintaining your DPV.
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy.
- DPV-handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents.
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them.
Basic scuba equipment:
- Scuba tank
- Buoyancy compensator (BCD)
- Wet or dry suit
- Fins & mask
- Bottom timer device + dive planning tables or dive computer
Tanks and weights are included in the price, all the rest of the equipment can be rent at the dive center with a 30% off.