Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become a Nitrox Diver.
Minimum age required 12.
To be Open Water Divers certified or higher.
Minimum 1 day
1 Boat dive
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During the course, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
Basic scuba equipment:
- Scuba tank
- Buoyancy compensator (BCD)
- Wet or dry suit
- Fins & mask
- Bottom timer device + nitrox dive planning tables or dive computer
Tanks and weights are included in the price, all the rest of the equipment can be rent at the dive center with a 30% off.