DIVE & FREE DIVE PACK
|=> 50||10% off|
Il Grande Blu is opened from March until November.
In March and November Il Grande Blu is operating off the boat only during festive/pre-festive days; all activities off the shore are available every day.
March, April, October and November we operate with only 1 boat, from May till September with 2 boats.
Haven wreck or specific destinations are possibly available every day, contact us to know more.
Please note departure time might slightly vary due to daily program and weather.
GUNDUN (single dives, only for groups 5>=divers=<12)
From May till September
LA BELAFONTE (single dives, double dives, technical dives, long trips, aperi-dives, night dives, full day trips)
From March till November
From June till September/October
NOTES & EXTRA
- Max 12 divers on board
- If long distance + 15 euro per dive (departure time 8.45 am)
- Local dive guide included (on request)
- Boat captain included
- extras as nitrox, run time, etc have to be paid on top
- extras activities as full day trips, long distance, night dives, etc have to be paid on top
- dives are transferable
- The Group Leader has 5 free dives for a 50 dives package, or 10 free dives for a 100 dives package or 15 free dives for a 150 dives package
- Validity 12 months from purchase date
- Deposit 50%, the rest on the 1° dive date
- Possibility to upgrade the package without additional cost
- These options are not cumulative with Private Boat Option
- 20% off on Helium Refill for Group Leader
- Local dive guide’s gas is not included but 20% off
- 20%off on food&drink (not alcool) at the Covo Restaurant
- Fish Dinner 30 euro/pax @ Da Michele Restaurant
- Reserved accomodation @ Villa degli Ulivi 150 euro/night or 65 euro/night double room or 35 euro/night single room
We understand that there are occasions due to unforeseen circumstances you may need to cancel or postpone your dive and we will always endeavour to accommodate your availability and schedule with ours.
Due to staff commitments and the preparation involved in the lead up to the service we offer at IGB, we have had to implement a cancellation policy and respectively ask for a minimum notice prior to your dive.
In case a bad sea condition would affect safety of the divers, Il Grande Blu will warn you as soon as possible and cancel/move the dive if it is necessary.
It is very helpful for us if you let us know in case your guests suffer by sea-sick.
- Up to 2 weeks in advance you can fully cancel your reservation;
- Up to 1 week in advance you can cancel max 50% of your reservation;
- From 6 days up to 3 days in advance you can cancel max 20% of your reservation.
- Up to 48 hours in advance you can cancel max 10% of your reservation.
Unless the sea conditions do not allow safety, for each cancelations out of these conditions listed above, Il Grande Blu will reserve the right to charge 50% of the cancelled dive.
Your booking confirmation via email is sufficient to apply our cancellation terms.