No products in the basket.
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines experienced scuba divers. They swim effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The Buoyancy Specialty course improves these skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
Minumum age required 10.
To be Open Water Diver certified or higher.
Minimun 1 day
2 Shore dives
During this dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position.
From every water session you will have a direct feedback from your instructor taking advantages of webcam and underwater communication system.
Basic scuba equipment:
- Scuba tank
- Buoyancy compensator (BCD)
- Wet or dry suit
- Fins & mask
- Surface marker buoy
- Bottom timer device + dive planning tables or dive computer
Tanks and weights are included in the price, all the rest of the equipment can be rent at the dive center with a 30% off.
NOTE: We suggest to use your own scuba equipment, including a weight system, so that you will learn new skills in the same gear you’ll use on every dive.
If you are willing to improve your skills, knowledge and experience take a look at our specialty courses like photography or videography.