No products in the basket.
Ready for the outer edge of technical diving? The Tec Trimix Diver course takes experienced tec divers and turns them into extreme divers who go deeper and visit pristine sites where few others will ever go. During the course, you’ll make dives as deep as 90 meters, but once you earn this tough certification, there are few limits. Your training teaches you to build experience gradually and you do it because you’ve made it this far and have more exploring to do.
- Be a PADI Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver
- Have a minimum of 150 logged dives
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Note: Qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply – ask your Tec Trimix Instructor.
Minimum 4 Days
1 shore dive
3 boat dives
The Tec Trimix Diver course emphasizes mission application:
- Gas selection options, especially deco gases
- Bubble models and deep stops
- Using multigas trimix computers
- Handling up to four stage/deco cylinders
Basic scuba equipment:
- Twin-set (back-mounted or side-mounted)
- Wings & harness *
- Double regulators
- Dry suit with pockets or pouch*
- Fins, mask and back-up mask
- Primary torch and back-up torch(es)
- Cutting device(s)
- Bolt snaps
- Surface marker buoy*
- Bottom timer device + dive planning tables and dive computer
*At least one redundant buoyancy compensator is mandatory, such as lift bag, dry suit or double bladed wings.
- 3 Stage cylinders
Bottom tanks and weights are included in the price, all the rest of the equipment can be rent at the dive center with a 30% off.
Trimix hypoxic (ipossico)
Nitrox or normoxic trimix
Nitrox (max 50%)
Nitrox or Oxygen
Improve your skill and adventure yourself with the Tec Gas Blender