No products in the basket.
If you’re into technical diving then you know that to extend your depth range you need to use trimix – a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen. The Tec Trimix 65 course introduces you to using trimix down to a maximum depth of 65 metersd. There are advantages to using three gases, but you need to know how to do it right. Earning the Tec Trimix 65 certification makes deeper exploration a reality.
- Are a PADI Tec 50 diver
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Note: Qualifying certifications from other diver training organizations may apply – ask your Tec Trimix Instructor.
Minimum 4 days
1 shore dive
3 boat dives
Tec Trimix 65 course topics include:
- Trimix diving depth ranges
- Exposure planning
- Selecting a mix
- Argon inflation systems
- Handling three or four decompression cylinders
- Decompression models
- Emergency procedures
- Decompression software and multi-gas computers
Basic scuba equipment:
- Twin-set (back-mounted or side-mounted)
- Wings & harness *
- Double regulators
- Dry suit with pockets or pouch*
- Fins, mask and back-up mask
- Primary torch and back-up torch(es)
- Cutting device(s)
- Bolt snaps
- Surface marker buoy*
- Bottom timer device + dive planning tables and dive computer
*At least one redundant buoyancy compensator is mandatory, such as lift bag, dry suit or double bladed wings.
- 2 or 3 Stage cylinders
Bottom tanks and weights are included in the price, all the rest of the equipment can be rent at the dive center with a 30% off.
Trimix normoxic min 18% O2 (normossico )
Nitrox (max 50%)
Nitrox or Oxygen
Improve your skill and adventure yourself with the Tec Trimix Course