The TEC 40 Course is where you transition from recreational scuba diving to technical diving. You gain experience and begin building the knowledge and skills you need to continue your tech diver training.
The Tec 40 course consists of knowledge development sections, practical application sessions and training dives.
You’ll learn about:
– Technical diving’s risks and responsibilities
– Technical diving equipment
– Gas planning, oxygen limits and decompression planning
– Team diving techniques and emergency procedures
You must be:
– a Advanced Open Water Diver
– a Enriched Air Diver with at least 10 dives using enriched air deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
– a Deep Diver or proof of at least 10 dives to 30 metres/100 feet
– at least 18 years old and have a minimum of 30 logged dives
You also need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
Improve your skill and experience with the Tec 45 Course.
You can rent everything you need in our diving center.