|1 BEACH DIVE||25|
|2 BEACH DIVES||45|
|1 BOAT DIVE||45|
|2 BOAT DIVES||80|
|APERIDIVE (min. 4 pax, week end min. 8 pax)||55|
|FULLDAY (min. 4 pax, week end min. 8 pax)||120|
|HAVEN (min. 4 pax, week end min. 8 pax)||60|
|1 NIGHT DIVE OFF THE BOAT (min. 4 pax)||50|
|1 NIGHT DIVE OFF THE BEACH (min. 4 pax)||30|
Il Grande Blu is opened from March until November.
March, April, October and November we operate with only 1 boat, from May till September with 2 boats.
It is possible to combine 2 boat at the same time for groups bigger than 12 pax, according to availability.
RIB BOAT “GUNDUN” (single dives in the Portofino Marine Park)
From May till September
LA BELAFONTE (single dives, double dives, technical dives, long trips, aperi-dives, night dives, full day trips)
From March till November
From June till September/October
- 1 pax free : 5 paying divers
- After 50 payed dives you will receive a bonus of 6 dives for free to be used within the end of the season
NOTES & EXTRA
- Max 12 divers on board
- Dive guide is included (on request)
- Boat captain included
- Offers or discounts are not cumulative
- Air cylinders are included (twin sets on availability)
- Necessary gasses are not included
- 10%off on food&drink (not alcool) at the Covo Restaurant
- Fish Dinner 30 euro/pax @ Da Michele Restaurant
- Reserved accomodation @ Villa degli Ulivi 150 euro/night or 90 euro/night double room or 60 euro/night single room
Once that you decide what type of service(s) you are interested in, check the price list and use the basket to have a quotation.
Please note if you add more than 1 service to the basket it might apply different discout formulas.
Email or whatsApp or call us to check availability specifing the following detailes:
- type of dives, services or activities you’re interested in, such as single dives, double dives, wrecks or reef or both, others
- date and time of the day to perform these activities (early morning, late morning, early afternoon and so on)
- number of people involved, name, surname and certification level of each participant
- previous experience in the Portofino Marine Park and which specific dive sites
- rental gear needed and sizes, for each participant
- phone number
- inform us if you suffer by sea-sick and you want to cancel your reservation because the sea condition are choppy
You will receive more specific informations as by your request and our availability, in order to finalize your reservation.
Together with the confirmation of your reservation you might receive this link, please ask each of the partecipant to fill it out . If some one is not able to complete that form, contact us so that we can provide assistance during this procedure.
We understand that there are occasions due to unforeseen circumstances you may need to cancel or postpone your dive and we will always endeavour to accommodate your availability and schedule with ours.
Due to staff commitments and the preparation involved in the lead up to the charter we offer at IGB, we have had to implement a cancellation policy and respectively ask for a minimum notice prior to your dive.
In case bad sea conditions would affect safety of the divers or the success of the course, Il Grande Blu will warn you as soon as possible and cancel/move the course if it is necessary.
It is very helpful for us if you let us know in case your guests suffer by sea-sick.
- Up to 2 weeks in advance you can fully cancel your reservation;
- Up to 1 week in advance you can cancel max 50% of your reservation;
- From 6 days up to 3 days in advance you can cancel max 20% of your reservation.
- Up to 48 hours in advance you can cancel max 10% of your reservation.
- Unless the sea conditions do not allow safety, for each cancelations out of these conditions listed above, Il Grande Blu will reserve the right to charge 50% of the regular price.